STUDIO LYON 3rd – MONTCHAT
FURNISHED – SHORT STAY
This 22m2 cocooning studio, refurbished by an interior designer, offers all the comforts you need for your short tourist or business stays in Lyon.
Located on the 1st floor without a lift it is ideal for two people, it is equipped with a comfortable convertible sofa with quality bedding of 140x200cm.
To work in peace, you will have access to free and unlimited broadband internet.
On the kitchen side, the apartment is equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle.
You'll find all the necessary bathroom: shower gel, shampoo, hairdryer, washing machine and stretching.
Not to mention an iron and an ironing board to be on top for your business or tourist trips.
For relaxation and not missing anything from your favorite programs you will enjoy a flat HD screen TV.
Montchat is one of the oldest neighborhoods of Lyon, quiet and close to the god part, It is full of bourgeois houses. Located behind one of the main streets with its shops: bar-tobacco, super U, caterer, florist, baker…
Ideal apartment for students because it is conveniently located near Lyon's major universities!
Close to Lyon's hospitals, the studio is perfect for your professional or student stay!
Work space for computer
Check-out: until 11 am
Collect the keys : Actions will be communicated to you by email a few days before your arrival.
128 Road of Génas
GETTING TO THE APARTMENT
On the train:
From the SNCF Perrache station, take metro A towards "Vaulx en Velin La Soie" and get off at the same stop. Take the T3 tram to Gare Part Dieu and get off at the "Balzac Recognition" stop. Walk 350 metres up the road from Génas to number 128.
From the SNCF Part-Dieu station take the T3 tram to Gare Part Dieu and get off at the "Balzac Recognition" stop. Walk 350 metres up the road from Génas to number 128.
Take the "Rhône Express" shuttle that takes you to Part God Station. and get off at the stop "Gare Part Dieu Villette" then take the connection with tram T3 to "Meyzieu les Panettes" and get off at the stop "Recognition Balzac". Walk 350 metres up the road from Génas to number 128.
On The Metro:
From the Metro station B Station Part-Dieu Vivier Merle take the T3 tram to "Meyzieu les Panettes" and get off at the "Balzac Recognition" stop. Walk 350 metres up the road from Génas to number 128.
Proximity to public transport:
- Tram line T3 stop At Villeurbanne Station at 350 metres.
- Tram line T3 stop Reconnaissance Balzac at 350 meters.
- Metro line A Vaulx in Velin la Silk at 9 minutes.
- Metro line B and Gare la part-Dieu 15 minutes by tram.
- BUS line C26 and C9 on the round square at 200 meters serves the hospitals East of Lyon about 10 minutes.
- Metro line D stop white barn and Museum of Lights 15 minutes by Bus C26.
- The Villeurbanne medpole is 15 minutes by T3 tram.
- Place de Bellecour is a 30-minute C9 bus ride away.
- A Bike-V station is nearby 50 metres from the accommodation and at the T3 Reconnaissance-Balzac tram stops and Villeurbanne station.
- A few free parking spaces in front of the accommodation
- Free parking spaces along nearby streets
- Paid parking spaces in the round square next to the bus
- Parking city station on Rue du poizat 69100 Villeurbanne 400 metres
- Parking Saint isidore (St. Isidore Street 69003 Lyon) at 500 metres
- With the ZENPARK app automated shared car parks paying 5 euros/day next to the tram (2 rue saint isidore 69003 Lyon) at 400 meters
OBTENIR PLUS D'INFORMATIONS
Very nice studio, well located. Ludovic has everything planned to facilitate your arrival.
Ludovic's apartment is very well located, close to transport, shops, restaurants etc. It is calm and very well arranged. The exterior really doesn't look good, but the apartment itself is in a new and immaculate condition, the cleanliness is impeccable, I have not seen the slightest flying or creeping critter; I will return without any hesitation.
Impeccable accommodation, very well located, I had a great stay at Ludovic, I highly recommend!
Great stay again spend in Ludovic's apartment. I highly recommend. And I will return with joy.