DefinitionsClient: Any professional or natural person capable within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject of these general conditions.
Benefits and Services: https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr provides clients with: Content: All constituent elements The information on the Site, including text – images – videos. Customer information: Below is referred to as "Information (s)" which corresponds to all personal data that may be held by https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr for the management of your account, customer relationship management and for analysis and statistics purposes. User: User connecting using the above-named site. Personal information: "Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or otherwise, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978). The terms "personal data", "person concerned", "sub-contractor" and "sensitive data" have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection regulations (RGPD: No. 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the websiteUnder Article 6 of Law 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of the website are told https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr the identity of the various stakeholders in the course of its implementation and follow-up: Owner: EI LUDOVIC ROLLAND / THE NID LYONNAIS - 73 RTE OF VIENNA 69007
LYON - SIRET: 484635 792 Editor: LUDOVIC ROLLAND - firstname.lastname@example.org T
he publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Webmaster: My Polyweb - stephanie.mallet@myp
olyweb.com Host: O2SWITCH - 222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand 04 44
44 60 40 Data Protection Delegate: LUDOVIC ROLLAND - email@example.com
3. Description of the services provided.The https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr website is intended to provide information about all the company's activities. https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the site https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr. However, it cannot be held responsible for the omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether they are in fact or because of the third party partners who provide such information. All information on the https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr website is given as an indication, and is likely to change. In addition, the information on the https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr site is not exhaustive. They are subject to changes since their online.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr owns the intellectual property rights and holds the rights to use all items available on the website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited, unless written permission is given: https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr. Any unauthorized site or use any items it contains will be regarded as constitutive of counterfeit and continued in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335 - 2 and following of the intellectual property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr acts as the site's editor. https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr is responsible for the quality and veracity of the content it publishes. https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr cannot be held responsible for the direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment, when accessing the https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as a loss of market or loss of a chance) as a result of the use of the https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that would contraviar to the applicable legislation in France, in particular the data protection provisions. If so, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr also reserves the possibility of questioning the user's civil and/or criminal liability, especially in the case of messages of a racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photography ...).
7. Personal Data ManagementThe Client is informed about the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the digital economy, the law on computer and freedom of 06 August 2004 and the general Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
7.1 Responsible for the collection of personal dataFor personal data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and its navigation on the Site, the person responsible for the processing of Personal Data is: LUDOVIC ROLLAND / THE NID LYONNAIS. https://le-nid-lyonnais.frest represented by ROLLAND LUDOVIC, its legal representative As the person responsible for processing the data it collects, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr is committed to complying with the framework of the applicable legal provisions. It is in particular for the customer to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and Maintain a record of treatments that conform to reality. Whenever https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr deals with Personal Data, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of Personal Data to the purposes for which https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr treats it.
7.2 Purpose of data collectedhttps://le-nid-lyonnais.fr is likely to handle all or part of the data:
- To enable navigation on the site and the management and traceability of services and service controlled by the user: data of connection and use of the site, billing, History of orders, etc.
- To prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking...): Computer hardware used for navigation, IP address, password (hashed)
- To improve the browsing of the Site: Connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr: email address
- To conduct communication campaigns (SMS, mail): Telephone number, email address
7.3 Right of access, rectification and oppositionIn accordance with current EU regulations, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr users have the following rights:
- Right of Access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating, completeness of user data right to lock or erase data of personal users (article 17 of the RGPD), when they are Inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c RGPD)
- Right to limit the processing of user data (article 18 RGPD)
- Right of opposition to the processing of user data (article 21 RGPD)
- The right to portability of the data that users will have provided, where such data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD)
- the right to define the fate of Users' data after death and to choose to whom https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr will have to share (or not) its data with a third party they have previously designated
C ROLLAND 73 RTE DE VIENNE 69007 LYON. In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an ID (ID card or passport). Requests to delete Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr by law, including the retention or archiving of documents. Finally, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr users can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, including the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7.4 Non-Disclosure of personal datahttps://le-nid-lyonnais.fr refrains from processing, hosting or transferring customer information to a country outside the European Union or recognised as "inadequate" by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that it provide sufficient safeguards under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: 2016-679). https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of customer information is made known to https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr, the customer will have to inform the Customer as soon as possible and inform the Customer of the corrective measures taken. In addition, https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr does not collect any "sensitive data." The User's Personal Data may be processed by https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr subsidiaries and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy. Within their respective responsibilities and for the purposes recalled above, the main people likely to have access to user data https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr are mainly agents of our customer service.
7.5 Types of data collectedFor users of a https://le-nid-lyonnais.fr Site, we collect the following data that is essential to the operation of the service, and which will be kept for up to 12 months after the end of the contractual relationship: name,
first name, phone, addresshttps://le-nid-lyonnais.fr also collects information that improves the user experience and provides contextualized adv
ice 😀 browsing data is collected for audience analysis. This data is kept for up to 12 months after the end of the contractual relationship